On the Farm

Hello!

Thanks for coming by!  The last time, I promised a visit to the farm so here goes ~


The patterned paper I used here is from Graphic 45 - I just love the combination of red, black and a golden tan, and it really complemented the scene.  I sponged the little wooden mushroom from Prima.


Here you can see some glitter accents added to the barn and animals. 


Stamping the main image and sentiment in Versafine Vintage Sepia, 
and using a brighter Graphic 45 pattern, create an entirely 
different mood for this second card. 


Hope you enjoyed this warm "springy" scene -- it will be awhile before we start seeing the green green grass here in Michigan!

I'll be back soon with a couple of cool techniques to use with solid, silhouette images like these Scissor-Cut Scenes.  

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Very cute image and I really like your choices for paper too.

    One of these days we will see grass again...any bets on how long since we have 2 to 6" coming tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting ~ I'd love to hear from you!